SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
The SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) encourages employers to invest in enterprise transformation and skills capability development of their employees. Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses
on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
What does the SFEC support?
Enterprise Transformation – Programmes that support enterprise transformation
Workforce Transformation – Job redesign initiatives, and
curated training programmes by SkillsFuture Singapore and Workforce Singapore, such as training courses aligned to the Skills Framework, Professional Conversion Programmes and sector-specific programmes
The list of SFEC-supportable programmes
can be found below:
To encourage employers to train and upskill their workers, there is no cap on the amount that can be used for workforce transformation. Employers can only use up to S$7,000 for enterprise transformation.
Employers will have to meet the eligibility criteria of the individual SFEC-supportable programmes before they can draw down the credit.
SFEC can be used for the following:
1. Training courses that commenced from 1 April 2020 and,
2. Schemes that are applied on or after 1 April 2020.
The final claims for the SFEC-supportable programmes are to be submitted by 30 June 2023. Credit will be reimbursed to employers from 1 April 2021.
- 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020
- 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020
- 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020
In each of the qualifying periods, eligible employers who meet the following conditions will be notified in writing:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified at any of the earlier periods
for SFEC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
for SFEC User Claim Guide
For more enterprise programmes and initiatives, visit Enterprise Portal for Jobs & Skills