SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC)
The SkillsFuture Enterprise Credit (SFEC) encourages employers to invest in enterprise transformation and skills capability development of their employees. Eligible employers will receive a one-off S$10,000 credit to cover up to 90% of out-of-pocket expenses
on qualifying costs for supportable initiatives, over and above the support levels of existing schemes.
What does the SFEC support?
Enterprise Transformation – Programmes that support enterprise transformation
Workforce Transformation – Job redesign initiatives, and
curated training programmes by SkillsFuture Singapore and Workforce Singapore, such as training courses aligned to the Skills Framework, Professional Conversion Programmes and sector-specific programmes
The list of SFEC-supportable programmes
can be found below:
To encourage employers to train and upskill their workers, there is no cap on the amount that can be used for workforce transformation. Employers can only use up to S$7,000 for enterprise transformation.
Employers will have to meet the eligibility criteria of the individual SFEC-supportable programmes before they can draw down the credit.
SFEC can be used for the following:
1. Training courses that commenced from 1 April 2020 and,
2. Schemes that are applied on or after 1 April 2020.
The final claims for the SFEC-supportable programmes are to be submitted by 30 June 2023. Credit will be reimbursed to employers from 1 April 2021.
- 1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
- 1 July 2019 – 30 June 2020
- 1 October 2019 – 30 September 2020
- 1 January 2020 – 31 December 2020
In each of the qualifying periods, eligible employers who meet the following conditions will be notified in writing:
- Have contributed at least S$750 Skills Development Levy over the period
- Have employed at least three Singapore Citizens (SCs) or Permanent Residents (PRs) every month over the same period
- Have not been qualified at any of the earlier periods
for SFEC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
For more enterprise programmes and initiatives, visit Enterprise Portal for Jobs & Skills